Friday, October 24, 2014

Grace-full Christmas Collection 2014


I didn't want to do just traditional Christmas polishes so I had a bit of fun and came up with these, hopefully most of them can get some wear all year around. They will be released tomorrow night at my Grace-full Nail Polish store.



O Holy Night is a black jelly full of tiny holo stars, opal flakes and tiny silver holo pieces. I am wearing two coats with top coat







Sugarplum Fairy –  I based this one on the Nutcracker. It’s a musky pink crelly base packed with pastel and bright matte glitter with violet and silver holographic dots.




This is Holly Jolly Christmas and meant to be a fun Christmas polish.  It has a bright green jelly base with green, gold and fuchsia glitters in dots and hexes.

The photos show 2 coats with a top coat. I would recommend using a base colour.






Merry – is a microglitter in gold, red and emerald and intended to be a polish from the Nail That Accent! range.


an idea of how you can use Merry in nail art






2 comments:

  1. These do look amazing. And something a bit different. Great creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I especially like O Holy Night :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...