Friday, October 24, 2014

Grace-full Nail Polish Nail That Accent! collection



 You've seen me post a few of these over the last few weeks. There is 6 in this collection with at least another 5 to add to it in the next month. Available from 7pm tomorrow at my etsy store Grace-full Nail Polish

Nail That Accent! is a collection for accent nails. I made this collection as I know as a nail art addict just how hard it can be to find that perfect glitter to use as an accent nail. The majority are solid colour glitters and there are some colourful microglitters as well. They are made to be used with undies/base colours, as I wanted to add the pop of glitter to a nail design without adding the bulkiness it can take to get a fully opaque glitter nail. As you will see below they can still look fab as a mani on their own as well. The sparkle a lot more than photos show.


First up is Passion Pink, it contains three sizes of fuchsia holo glitter. I am wearing it over Zoya Reagan and added two thin coats.










This is Violet and it contains three sizes of violet holo glitter. I am wearing it over OPI You're Such a Budapest. I used two thin coats.





This is Light Pink a dusty pink with three sizes of holo glitter. I am wearing it over OPI Sparrow me the Drama and used two thin coats.






This is Multi Jewels. This glitter has blue, red, pink, green, lavender and purple in it. Photos show 2 coats and it's opaque so there is no need for a base colour with this accent polish




for the above look I teamed it with Zoya Belinda


Here is Turquoise I love this colour!! Turquoise is made from different sizes of holo glitter. I am wearing it over Zoya Wednesday and used two thin coats,




This is Navy - It's a cross between a navy and a royal blue, if you wear a navy base colour it looks more navy or with a royal blue the lighter shade shows. Again it is made from different size glitter and I have used two thin coats. I used OPI Keeping Suzi at Bay as a base colour.



Above base colour OPI Dating a Royal


That's it for now, a huge thank you to my other swatchers Eboni from @ladybirdlacquer and Tracy from @oliviajade19 on Instagram. 


1 comment:

  1. These all look amazing and good to see them together :-) You have created some stunners :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...