Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month - Pink and Blue Design


It's October already which means we've started into International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. It's a Wednesday and I know Wave of Polish states a Tuesday for paint your nails pink and blue but I wanted to start the month with an awareness design. For the pink I used OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and the blue is OPI What's With the Cattitude?. The glitter is one I will be releasing soon. 

If you haven't already please take a look at Wave of Polish's blog or join the Facebook group to see what gorgeous one of a kind polishes donated that I've previewed so far. There are over 30 brands donating polish for the auction and all proceeds will go to SANDS Australia. International bidders are welcome.

Enjoy your Wednesday Tx




2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...