Thursday, October 23, 2014

Grace-full Nail Polish Multi Jewels with Zoya Belinda


Hey everyone! Today's look comes from one of the polishes I'll be releasing tomorrow Multi Jewel. It's a microglitter full of jewel colours. It's a part of my Nail that Accent! line made specifically for us who love nail art to have more options. Below you can see it looks fabulous on it's own but it also looks great popping out on the middle nails and would make a gorgeous accent nail. I'm getting very excited to open my store and absolutely love creating polishes. Hope you like this look as much as I do :)

Have a fantabulous day Tx




1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...