Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hollish - Spring collection


Today I have to share with you a gorgeous and bright spring collection from Hollish. It contains 4 of my favourite polishes - microglitters!! So that makes me super happy. all of these polishes are available now at the Hollish Etsy store.

First in the pretty in pink microglitter Fuchsia. Super easy to apply, as always I'm wearing a base coat. One of the great things about these polishes is you can choose to wear them with or without a top coat, so you kind of have two polishes in one. A nice texture polish or put on some top coat and you have a shiny microglitter. I am wearing two coats and application was excellent.



Next up is Lavender, for this one the above photo has top coat and the below photo is without to give you an idea of the two ways you can wear it. Again application was flawless and I am wearing 2 coats.



Wow this beauty is my favourite in this range, named Cormflower it truly is gorgeous and a colour not often seen in polish. I personally love the colour and it's drawn me right in. Above photo is without top coat and the below is with top coat. Again super easy application and I am wearing two coats.



Va va va voom - I know a statement like that is usually reserved for red but this green is stunning. This is Grass a lovely leaf green microglitter. Again above is without top coat and below has top coat. Another flawless application and I am wearing two coats.



Now we move into two very spring inspired glitter toppers. This is Bloom and it has a bright mixture of micro to medium sized hex and square glitter in bright shades of pink, green, blue and lavender. I used one dabbed coat and top coat.



Lastly is Settle Petal! Another glitter topper with fun bright colours in shades of blue, green, caramel, pink and lavender. I used one dabbed coat again and top coat.

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. These look really nice. I like the green and the glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...