Saturday, August 2, 2014

Zigzag nails inspired by Washi tape


I was inspired again this time by the set of washi tapes below. They look so good together I had to try it out. Unfortunately I didn't have the 'right' grey, it's uncanny in all my polishes I only own two greys! For this look I painted my index, ring and pinkie in a white base colour. Then I did my middle finger with a base of Zoya Dove. I used decals for the zigzags and painted over the decals. On my index in Zoya Darcy and my ring nail with Essie Naughty Nautical. The stripes were also decals and one of my dotting tools for the dots. 

Have a fabulous weekend, Tx






1 comment:

  1. These look cool! I like your zigzags! That yellow is very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...