Thursday, August 21, 2014

Drip and Spread Lava Lamp design


I tried out a new technique today - I'm not 100% sure of the name but I followed this tutorial by MaCe2682 who has named it the drip and spread Lava Lamp design. In applying over wet polish the colours blend in to each other and I love how it looks all interconnected as a final result. It was a really simple tutorial to follow, the worst part was waiting for it to dry. I used a black base and Rimmel 60 seconds Do Not Disturb, Don't be Shy and Midnight Rendezvous. This look requires opaque polishes, so any coat polish you own would be perfect to use. I hope you all have a try of this as it was easy and looks great.

Have a happy Thursday, Tx




4 comments:

  1. This is a cool lava lamp style! I really like it and the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never heard of this technique before, but it looks really cool. I'm going to have to give it a try! You choose really great colors to use. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool technique! I'm going to give it a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great - i love the colours you chose x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...