Saturday, August 30, 2014

Review Liz Cosmetics Nail Polish

Today I'm happy to introduce you to a new Australian Indie Polish Lyz Cosmetics. Lyz Cosmetics are based in Melbourne and you can find them on Facebook, instagram @lyzcosmetics and their online shop Lyz Cosmetics . I have seven polishes to show you so grab a cuppa and have a browse :).


This is Fresh Meadows, a great spring light green with a pearlised finish. Nice formula, and builds to opacity at three coats.




Second is Mineral Ash a white reflective pearl polish. I really like that this has a strong reflection in colour that makes it look like a mother of pearl finish. I used three coats to reach opacity.




Modest Maroon is a very reactive thermal polish. The cool colour is gorgeous in a coral/watermelon colour, it changes to a light peach with heat. Great formula and I wore two coats provided great coverage.


above is the best I could get the shift to show


Wonderous Megastar is a dark gold pearl polish, a good colour for spring and the warmer months. The formula was good and it took two coats to cover the nails fully.




Alluring Sakura is a soft and feminine crelly with glitter. With a shimmering white base there are purple dots, pastel hearts and black and purple tiny glitter pieces throughout. I am wearing two coats with some visible nail line.



Azure Wings is a showstopper glitter topper. In a clear base this polish is packed with small glitters in teal, gold, silver and black. I am wearing one dabbed coat over a black base. The formula was great and the glitter was easy to use.




Lastly is Spring Blossom another pearlised polish in a soft baby pink. I know that my Mum will just adore how soft and pretty this polish looks. The formula was good and I used three coats to reach opacity.



You can purchase these polishes from Lyz Cosmetics at a price range of $7.95 to $9.25. Lyz Cosmetics also stock some gorgeous jewellery.

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. These look great. Mineral Ash and Alluring Sakura really stand out for me :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...