Sunday, August 24, 2014

Purple flowers and zigzag nail art



Spring is just around the corner here, I cannot wait! Spring is my favourite season and I love the flowers, the weather and daylight savings. I did a bit of a combo design with a dark winter colour and a little pop of lighter colours in the flowers and middle finger base colour. The purple is Rimmel Midnight Rendezvous, the lilac base on my middle finger is one I made myself and the pink flowers are Kester Black Fairy Floss. The flowers were created with my dotting tool and I used vinyl decals for the zigzags.

I hope wherever you are the weather is being nice to you, Tx



2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I do love your zig zags. Lol we are heading into autumn in Scotland and soon to be winter! That'll be fun :-|

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...