Thursday, August 7, 2014

Rimmel Do Not Disturb skittlette NOTD


I love swatching but I love wearing nail art on my nails, so today you get two posts :) I've been sent some Rimmel one coat 60 second polishes to review. I'll do swatches and a write up all about them soon. It's just when I saw this one I had to wear it. I love how it's a light teal, that can even look bright blue under certain lights. So I did a skittlette, my middle finger has the gorgeous to be released soon Powder Perfect Storm Rainbow, you're going to NEED this one so save your money. It's a 100 times more sparkly in person. On my ring finger I used a white base and stamped with Lilyanna plate 11 and China Glaze Awaken. I love the final look :)

Have a great day, Tx



1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...