Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Zoya PixieDust - Chyna


Finally I am able to share Zoya's PixieDust with you. I've been so excited since the first pictures started showing up online and finally I have some. I was concerned as the Liquid Sand texture was just too gritty for me. However PixieDust is just the right amount of texture for me. The Chyna is just gorgeous and much more sparkly in real life, I just couldn't get my camera to pick up the sparkles. The formula is sheer but very easy to use, drying time is a little longer than usual but as you don't add base or top coat the time to do the mani is still less than your average. The red is gorgeous and a blue toned red which is one of my favourites. Removal was a breeze and while it's not going to be a daily look for me it is a polish I will get a lot of use from.

Have a great Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...