Sunday, February 17, 2013

Butter London - Kerfuffle


From the butter London Sweetie Shop Collection is this gorgeous muted peach Kerfuffle. It's so pretty and the perfect pastel peach. It applied beautifully, I used 3 coats but could have gotten away with 2.


I should add that all my photos are taken with natural light, There are a few rare exceptions like the photos below. The main reason is that I feel natural light gives you the best indication of what the colour is, you can see below how it changes. Sometimes though there aren't enough hours in the day and I have to do artificial light photos.


This is Kerfuffle with Essie Haute as Hello. They look gorgeous together and it's been a nice palette cleanser after the Valentine nails. 

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, it's glorious weather here and I think I might go and hop in the spa :). Knowing Tasmania it will probably be freezing tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...