Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stuck on Blue


Stuck on Blue is the name of the EmilydeMolly polish I'm wearing in this look but also seems like a good name for this mani. I'm really pleased with this one, I love it and it's very 'me'. I love the bright blue tones and the glitter.

Pointer finger - butter London Scallywag
Middle finger and pinkie - Zoya Robyn
Ring finger and thumb - EmilydeMolly Stuck on Blue






Stuck on Blue is in a gorgeous Aqua jelly base with silver and gold glitter in hex and square shapes.

EmilydeMolly is available at etsy

Have a fabulous Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...