Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Laidback Challenge - Pink


I adore this polish but this is a very not me look. I'm just not into pink, it could be as a red head I was never dressed in pink when I was little and I don't attempt to wear pink now. Nevertheless this is a stunning polish that was a blue enough pink for me to want to purchase :)

It's also one of my first Lynnderella's and it doesn't disappoint! It's jam pack full of gorgeous glitter. Here I have two coats of Orly Gorgeous underneath and two coats of Lynnderella - The Telltale heart. It took a couple of layers of top coat to lose the gritty feel. I added three clear heart rhinestones to the accent finger to keep in the Valentine spirit.





Have a look at other blogger's pink nails






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...