Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Food


The theme for this week's Aussie Monday is food, I'm a day behind but better late than never. I tried to stay in my current Valentine's theme so cheated a little and used candy hearts. The base colour is Opi = Green Gargantuan Grape, an untried that left me with lobster hands :(. Why must all the greens I love so much leave me with red hands? The candy hearts are water decals, I wasn't overly impressed with the quality of them, the colours wore off in sections and they were much trickier than water decals should be to apply so I won't bother posting the link. 

Still I think this is a cute look for Valentine's Day, Have a happy Tuesday!

Don't forget to check out the other blogger's take on food by following the links below.




Members:


Adelle1985 (Instagram)

JennLojko (Instagram)

Lovessweetas (Instagram)

Mckfresh (Instagram)

DamoJess (instagram)

Lili_Bete (Instagram)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...