Sunday, February 3, 2013

Glitter in the Air Deborah Lippmann


Another untried and a polish I loved at first sight. I read some not so favourable reviews and decided not to buy it for quite awhile. Then I found it cheap enough to risk and I'm so pleased I did as I love it. I really do love so many of the polishes I've shown in this blog but this is an example of a nail polish that it is really me.

Glitter in the air is in a very sheer base, not a cream or crelly as the bottle suggests. It has hexagonal light pink and light blue glitter with smaller round glitter. I applied one coat over two coats of Essie Borrowed and Blue. I did have to place the glitters with the brush, they didn't go on very well but to me it was worth the work. As the glitter is sparse it was quite easy to remove this look. I think it would equally as fabulous over a pink base.

Have a fabulous Sunday! I really need to give myself a full manicure and have two nail challenges to work on, as well as enjoying time with my boys. I love Sundays :)

It's been 24 hours since the re-draw for my giveaway, so Jessi N please contact me via the contact form!





2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...