Thursday, February 28, 2013

a England She Walks With Beauty and Rainbow Honey Whimsical


Sorry I've been sick and slack on posting and I've missed a challenge day. I also didn't get around to taking photos of the bottles of these ones which I really wanted to as Rainbow Honey Whimsical is just gorgeous. It is a metallic gold green with tiny pink shimmery pieces, that have been lost with She Walks With Beauty. 

She Walks With Beauty deserves a bottle shot too, so girly, soft and feminine. I do love this look and it's a very 'me' mani, something I could wear for a long time.

2 coats of Whimsical - a little on the thick side and did show brush strokes so I will add thinner next time. I can easily forgive it as it is just so so pretty.

1 coat - She walks with Beauty - just gorgeous, applied perfectly with no glitter placement needed at all.

Enjoy and check back for bottle shots :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...