Saturday, March 15, 2014

Essie Naughty Nautical - daisy and dot nail design


Yay another green/teal mani. I do just love green in all shades, I wasn't a little girl who liked pink or purple, I've always been a green girl. When I was 5 my parents let all of us pick out the paint colour for our bedrooms. I chose a super bright kelly green, which I loved. Mum shakes her head today, as to why she let me have such a colour, me I'm just pleased she did :).

So today I'm featuring the gorgeous teal Essie Naughty Nautical, it has a pretty shimmer throughout and it's high on the list as one of my favourite green polishes. I added the daisy nail design by using a stick on template, I love to use these as I can't really draw or paint to save my life. The silver is super close to my all time favourite a England Merlin, this one is by Sea Siren Cosmetics and called Reflections. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend, Tx




1 comment:

  1. I like the look of this mani. lol, I can't do art of any kind on my nails - doing half-decent dots is a challenge for me! I've seen some stick-on templates around, will check them out. Also suppose if I had some of those little stamp cutout devices that paper crafty people use, they would work on tape - to get a cleancut pattern. I really like that daisy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...