Sunday, June 9, 2013

EmilydeMolly - Ivory Tower


This is another pretty holo from EmilydeMolly. The sun isn't shining here so I could only capture half of it's awesomeness. I love glitters, I love colour and you know I love green but I have to confess this is a really 'me' look. This is something I could never get sick of wearing and I just love neutrals and golds. They are palette cleansing on the nails but also always my first choice for eye makeup. I guess there's no surprise if I tell you my inside decor is neutrals into browns, a touch of green and a touch of gold. Unfortunately it's Aussie Nail Monday tomorrow so I'll have to change it, not too much of a burden as I do love to do Aussie Nail Mondays. Tomorrow's theme though pushes me out of my comfort zone so make sure to pop back and see.

Ok so all nails but the ring are EmilydeMolly Ivory Tower, my ring is OPI My Vampire is Buff dotted with Ivory Tower.

Enjoy your Sunday - Tx




2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...