Sunday, November 4, 2012

China Glaze For Audrey stamped



This is one of my all time favourite nail polishes, unfortunately it turns me into lobster hands :(. Apart from that small detail what's not to love? It applies so nicely and is very gracious in evening out as it dries. I've seen it called a Tiffany blue, but it's a lovely sea foam green to me.
Hooray I finally achieved my first successful stamping!! It's been a lot of trial and error and I will write a post soon on what worked for me. I love this look as the stamping is so subtle, I used China Glaze Adore and stamped with plate BM314.

Happy Sunday













2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...