Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy 40th birthday to me!




Loved doing this birthday manicure! The cupcake wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and worked much better than I thought it would. I then decided to add Deborah Lippmann Boom, boom, pow, to the plain nail as if there is ever a time to wear a polish with 24k gold in it surely it has to be your birthday :).







My right hand, I am getting better at applying polish to my right hand but not enough to attempt a cupcake.



Showing a little tip wear a couple of days later.

Base colour - China Glaze re-fresh mint
Stripe - Zoya Zuza
Gold glitter - Deborah Lippmann Boom boom pow
off white - Opi my boyfriends scales walls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...