Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Powder Perfect Polish - Fog is Rolling in


Warning this post is picture heavy but I needed to show you them all as this polish is so gorgeous. Another polish from the amazing Abandoned Mansion collection, this is the Fog is Rolling in. I love Jacinta's description of the collection so here it is

Experience the crumbling facades, secret spaces and neglected luxuries of eras long past with our new collection – Abandoned Mansion.

 The shades were inspired by the ethereal and, sometimes, desolate imagery that has been prevalent in every TV show and book I have picked up over the past year.

They are colours you see in your mind as you think of old houses with grand fireplaces, cold stone walls, European forests and gothic fairy tales.

The collection completely delivers and lives up to it's description. Remember 4 Poster Bed and how it made me want to dive into the polish and throw rose petals around? The rest of the collection also brings this kind of imagery to mind, I love it! 

Today's beauty is Fog is Rolling in. Fog is Rolling in is a multichrome holo which has shifts from blue to purple to mauve. You should see this in the photos, above is it is very mauve and below it is more blue. You will notice more shifts as you browse the photos. This polish could be a one coater, the colour is so pigmented that one coat covered all. I used two coats to make sure I took full advantage of the colour shift. Application was a dream, I am wearing topcoat and the holo is still shining through. The colour shift really does make me think of fog over abandoned mansions and I love that this polish is so unique to anything else in my stash. These polishes are available for a reduced pre-order price so head over to http://www.powderperfect.com.au/ and grab yourself some now!









 above shade showing mauve in shade, below shows blue in shade
This polish were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...