Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Powder Perfect Polish - Coffee and Chocolate



If you haven't tried Powder Perfect Polish yet, what are you waiting for? Honestly their polishes are amazing and I would be hard pushed to find a problem with any of them. This gorgeous brown glitter is perfect and will be fabulous to wear in Autumn and Winter. Coffee and Chocolate is in a jelly base with loads of microglitter that sparkles in the sunlight. The sparkles you can see in the photos aren't a photoshop trick they are exactly how this polish is and what the camera captured. Brown is a divisive colour in the nail world, it seems you either love it or you hate it, I think this polish will push those boundaries as it is just gorgeous. Application was fabulous and because of all the glitter it takes a couple of coats of topcoat to have a smooth finish. It's totally worth it as it looks so beautiful on nails. I don't mind brown polishes so I am super happy Powder Perfect added one to their collection.

This polish is available on the Powder Perfect Polish website and is AUD $10 in a 12ml bottle. Powder Perfect Polish is 5 free.



This polish were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not normally too crazy about brown polish, but this one has me crushing on it! I love polishes with microglitter in them and like all the sparkle that is showing. How amusing it would be to be drinking coffee in public with this polish on! Love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...