Monday, February 17, 2014

Emily de Molly gradient with Rhodium



I have a trio of gorgeous Emily de Molly polishes for you today. I started with a base of holo silver named Inevitable, I then added a gradient with the deep grey holo Ricochet. To finish it off I  topped it with the gorgeous Rhodium glitter topper. I didn't mean to have the holo square in the same place on three nails and didn't even notice that I had until I took photos. This look as you can imagine was so sparkly in the sun. All three are gorgeous polishes on their own but I also love the combined look just for something different :).

Well the weekend has come and gone, let's hope the next one is here before we know it, Tx.


Photos above in shade




Photos above in sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...