Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics - Sons of Anarchy - Harley DYNA and Charming


Two more amazing SOA polishes to share with you. The first is in my favourites, it's so understated but packs a punch at the same time. The glitters really pop in this polish making it a stand out. Nicki describes the polish as "The motorbike of choice for the sons, usually in black.  I would love more bling, so I represent this mean machine with a black base filled with a multitude of holo micro glitter in various colours". It was a breeze to apply in three thin coats. I didn't want to take this one off as it made me keep staring at my nails. I just love the black against the many glitters <3





The second is Charming. It's green so of course I'm going to love it :) It is just the right colour and the right balance of glitter and colour combinations that make it a winner. Nicki describes the meaning behind the polish "Represented by a bright green jelly packed full of different glitters.  Turquoise hex, blue and caymen blue squares with melon green dots". There was a little fishing for glitters but again Nicki takes all feed back on board and there will be no problems when buying it now.  I think it's perfect to represent Charming.I have layered it over Don't mess with OPI, but it doesn't really need it as I did my thumb with no base colour and it looked the same.

Celestial Cosmetics are proud of the fact that all our Nail Polish is 3 Free (Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free) and lovingly hand mixed. 
  Visit their facebook page or browse and purchase from the current collection at the Celestial Cosmetics website. I will have more polishes from the SOA Collection to share with you in the next week. There is a pre-release tonight and the collection will be available on the weekend.



 This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...