Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness day - Wave of Polish


The day is finally here in Australia and it is so nice to see so many people already joining the wave. The number of people who have helped and supported me has been amazing, thank you to each and everyone of you. The auctions still have another 8 1/2 hours to run so don't forget to bid!

I used OPI Mod About Pink and Cate Ruby Sky for this look. I used striping tape for lines, the feet were painted with nail polish as was the ribbon. I used a template for the butterfly. I love the finished look. Keep sending in those manis as it really does show so many families faced with a parent's worst nightmare that they are not alone, and we all remember the precious lives taken too soon.

october15












1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...