Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pretty Serious - Galaxy Invader


This is a gorgeous multichrome by Pretty Serious. I love a du or multi  - chrome and waste probably to much time move my fingers in all directions to watch the colour shift.Galaxy Invade applied beautifully and while the colour shift wasn't overly strong it was still enough to keep me hand shifting :)

I have a winter bug and teemed with my super nail break I've decided to invite some wonderful bloggers to guest post. That way you'll have awesome nails to look at without any breaks. I have a couple more archived looks and will try at least one cinderella (dominant) hand look. It's amazing just how uncooperative a dominant hand is in posing and how even if you think you've done a great job of painting under the zoom of the camera it doesn't look so hot. I do paint my cinderella hand far better than I used to but not as well as I'd like. 

Have a fabulous Tuesday, Tx













2 comments:

  1. I HATE the way my dominant hand poses! My pinky finger gets all wonky and my ring finger does NOT want to cooperate! #bloggerproblems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it annoying? Mine is stuck in one not too bad pose but my pinkie could be better. I need grow vibes for my swatching hand!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...