Friday, August 30, 2013

a England Perceval


Another a England beauty to show you today this stunning red ia Perceval. It is gorgeous and has a beautiful metallic finish. It is up there with my favourite red nail polishes of all time. It applied like a dream and caused no staining. I used a Pueen plate to stamp the lace rose design and my trusty butter London Union Jack Black for the black. I'm so in love with this look, it's girly and vampy at the same time :).

Well it's another dreary rainy day here, I really am over the rain and my backyard looks like a swimming pool. Only a few days until spring is here!! Enjoy your Friday, Tx.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...