Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Glittering Elements - Enchanted Lagoon



Today I have another gorgeous new Australian Indie to show you. Glittering Elements can be found on Etsy. This gorgeous holo is magnificent and I finally had a sunny day so I could take photos! In a deep blue/teal it's unique to my collection and the holo pay off is just gorgeous. It applied well, a little streakier on the first coat than I'm used to but 3 coats gave a nice finish. I didn't use a base coat or top coat as holo's seem to work better without them.

Just gorgeous and the change of colour in the light is so pretty.

Have a fab Tuesday, Tx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...