Friday, August 23, 2013

Lilypad Lacquer - Rainbows in Space


I'm a sucker for a holo! I adore them and Lilypad Lacquers are the master at making super holos in a huge range of colours. This one is black and bestill my heart it is AMAZING!! All of Lilypad holos apply perfectly and I'm even wearing a top coat with this one and the holo power still shines through. Just to be different this time I did some stamping, firstly mainly black creme with holo design and then inverted. I love how both turned out :). I used 3 coats of Rainbows in Space - mainly because I like to use 3 thin layers.

Yay it's Friday! Have an amazing weekend, Tx








2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...