Sunday, August 25, 2013

EmilydeMolly Muted Madness



I'm going through my untrieds at the moment and came across this gem that I haven't worn yet. It really is understated brilliance and adds a nice pop on the nails. It applied gorgeously over one coat of plain black. It is a black jelly with matte glitters in purple, blue, yellow, green and red and tiny silver holo glitter. The jelly allows the glitters to build a nice depth and the colour of the glitters makes a black polish look fun and so pretty. I'm not sure ow why I've left it untried so long! In photos below I applied a matte top coat and I really like how it looks just for something different.

The weekend is flying past, hope you enjoy your Sunday, Tx







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...