Thursday, November 7, 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Bottle of Infinite Stars


I really want to call this Twinkle twinkle little star but it's correct name is Bottle if Infinite Stars. In a beautiful rich blue jelly base this polish is packed with stars (of course) and hex glitter. It was incredibly easy to apply and there was no fishing for glitter. I absolutely love this and while I'm not a huge fan of glitter shapes the stars are just right in this polish. Here I have used two coats without a base colour and finished off with HK girl top coat. I am really enjoying showing you our Aussie Indie polishes!

Stay safe, Tx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...