Friday, November 8, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics SOA holos - colour block


Today I've used all four holos from Celestial Cosmetics SOA collection. I used Opie as a base colour, then Chapel, men of mayhem and reaper crew for the blocks of colour. I love how it turned out. I used artificial light for the photos, not my choice of lighting usually but I need more hours in the day to get everything done. This design is very easy you just need to paint the base colour and let it dry. Then it's just a matter of placing striping tape and filling in the blocks carefully. 

Yay I'm so happy it's Friday, hope you all enjoy your weekend Tx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...