Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Hungry Asian - Li-lacquer


Today I have Li-lacquer from The Hungry Asian's Spring Collection. I love the collection as it's full of my favourite creme glitters. I bought the gorgeous mini bottles which are adorable heart shapes with a diamante on top.


Li-lacquer is so pretty and feminine. The formula is very sheer and I required 4 coats but they aren't thick coats so you don't end up with a thick layer on your nails like some brands. I don't mind needing 4 coats and I do really like the polish but I feel like the mini will be enough for me, which is why I love brands that sell minis.

Have a fabulous Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...