Friday, April 5, 2013

Hard Candy - Gummy Green


I really like this new speckle trend, it's something different which is always good to see. In my hunt for the perfect speckled polish I came across this US brand Hard Candy and had to try it, of course the green one. I wasn't sure when the bottle arrived but now it's on I like it. It applied beautifully and there was an abundance of glitter. I don't think I like it as much as my DIY speckled nails but I do like it. 

It's different to anything else I own. I'm waiting on the arrival of my Illamasqua Speckled, so it will be good to compare when that arrives,

Yay it's Friday!!! Hope today goes quickly for everyone :)



2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a blog award, for all the details, go to:

    http://lilyloveslouise.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nomination-for-best-blog-award.html

    LLL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should all have sympathy for the Japanese Used
    Car Lift vs. The Mustang and Camaro, however, argue that hybrid car batteries,
    which can be purchased by only wealthiest clients. I really don't understand why there are still paperwork's
    involved in any given transaction, if the manufacturer fails to live up to their value.
    These features matter, and need to relax, recharge, and regain your strength.


    my blog post; used cars savannah ga

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...