Monday, April 15, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday and Paint it Blue! - Retro Blue Dot Nails


Time for another Aussie Monday and as the theme is dots I made them blue so I could also include a Paint it Blue for Autism look.

The base colour is OPI - Eurso Euro and I love this polish, it could almost be a one coater and wow the colour! It's a royal blue navy for lack of better words. I then used Opi - Suzi says Feng Shui, OPI Can't Find my Czechbook and Essie - Avenue Maintain for dots. To create the retro feel or maybe they look more like bubbles? I put dots of Eurso Euro within the other blue dots were possible. I like the over all look :)

Hope your week is fabulous!






Caylah
Tash
Tracy
Kate





1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...