Monday, April 1, 2013

Loony Lacquer - Grasshopper


(sunlight)



This is the last polish I have to show you from Loony Lacquer's Hidden Garden Collection. I saved it until last as it's GREEN :) I love them all but this is my favourite.

Grasshopper has a clear base and gorgeous emerald green hex glitter with micro pieces of black glitter. By having a clear base it means your possibilities of combining this polish with other colours is endless. I have used it over three colours in this post. First is my favourite and there are two coats of Grasshopper over Zoya Holly. It looks simply stunning! and don't forget emerald is the colour of the year so it is right on trend. The black pieces of glitter when place over an emerald green base give the polish depth and a layered look. Grasshopper was a breeze to apply and had good drying time.

Just look at that gorgeous green glitter!! swoon :)

I love this collection . As I mentioned previously this polish will be available from April 1st for $9 AUD at Loony Lacquer on etsy







(under direct artificial light)



(sunlight)




The two above photos are two coats over Zoya Bevin a mid dusty green.


Above photo one coat over butter London Jubilee.
.
This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...