Saturday, April 6, 2013

Disney Princess Challenge - Sleeping Beauty


This week's challenge is Sleeping Beauty. Now once upon a time Sleeping Beauty was blue, but at some stage Disney decided to change her to pink. I think it was so there was a difference between her and Cinderella. From my childhood memories she wore blue with a black hair band but to fit modern day Sleeping Beauty I went with the pink.

The lighter pink is OPI Mod about You, the darker pink is OPI Sparrow me the Drama, the gold glitter is China Glaze I'm Not Lion, the past yellow is Face of Australia Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy and the gold China Glaze Passion. In some pictures her crown had red stones so I added one of those, I love a rhinestone :)

Enjoy your Saturday and don't forget to follow the links below to see some amazing nail art as others tackle Sleeping Beauty!










1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love Disney :D (and I still want to be a Disney princess!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...