Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Australian Flag Nails


Good morning. From all my watching of the commonwealth games I have absolutely loved seeing a lot of the girls wearing nail art. So I decided to join in and do a very much not to scale Australian Flag. I used Zoya Edie as the base, white polish and Zoya Sooki as the red. I wanted smaller stars but I kept 'fixing' them so some ended up bigger than I intended. I feel all patriotic and have loved wearing this design. Does anyone else get excited to see nail art on TV? 

Take care, Tx


1 comment:

  1. Hehe I sometimes comment to my hubby about it - and he doesn't seem that bothered! It's interesting to see.

    Nice nails :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...