Sunday, July 27, 2014

Powder Perfect Isabelle


Hi! Hope you're enjoying the weekend. I'm getting tired staying up watching the Commonwealth games. I love watching swimming like most Aussies but the finals are in the middle of the night! It's worth it though :) Today  I have the gorgeous Isabelle from Powder Perfect to share with you. It's a gorgeous red full of red glitter and gold flakies all in a squishy looking jelly base. I added a gold stamped accent nail to bring out the gold in the polish. It's brought an oriental feel to the design that I quite like. Ahh red nail polish, there's just something about it that looks and feels so right, even if it is a cliché nowadays.

Stay Safe, Tx



1 comment:

  1. You know I've not watched any of the Commonwealth Games and I'm in Scotland :-| Been a nightmare for travelling to Glasgow though!

    This is a gorgeous polish - I like the finish :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...