Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sea Siren - Jealousea zigzag design


Today I have a nail design featuring Sea Siren Jealousea. Jealousea is a beautiful shimmer in an awesome jade green colour. I love how rich and vibrant the jade green is, but more photos and a review on that later. On my middle fnger I used one coat of Zoya Serephina and two coats of butter London Fairy Cake - it's a super fun glitter - love it! For the zigzag I again used decals as guides and painted to the green over a white base.

More swatches of the gorgeous Jealousea to come, Sea Siren is currently having an incredible sale, Up to 25% OFF END OF SUMMER SALE Sale.  You can find out all the news on their Facebook page and browse the polishes and purchase them through the Sea Siren website.




This polish was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice manicure,and that polish is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...