Monday, March 3, 2014

Kester Black - Fairy Floss - review and swatches


Today I have my second Kester Black polish to review for you. Fairy Floss is a pretty pastel pink creme. As a pastel colour I wasn't sure how it would apply, a lot of pastels are very streaky and take a few coats to become fully opaque. Fairy Floss applied like a dream! In two coats I had full opacity with no streaking. Out of all the pastel pink colours I've used Fairy Floss is ahead of the rest as the application is so easy. Dry time was great and I just love the formula on Kester Black's creme polishes.

All Kester Black polishes are 5 free, vegan and cruelty free. Laguna is available for the Kester Black website at $17 for a 15 ml bottle. Kester Black ships to Australia and New Zealand. You can find out more about this brand from their website or visit their Facebook page to keep up to date with the news.






Just a little nail art - more to come next post.

This polish was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...