Monday, March 17, 2014

Lilypad Lacquer - Green of the Jungle review



I'm pleased to have another holo polish from Lilypad Lacquer to share today. It's green :) and called Green of the Jungle, it's the perfect name as it is a true jungle green which leans toward khaki.  As usual with Lilypad Lacquer I am wearing two coats that provide perfect coverage. The linear holo is softer in this than in other Lilypad's but it still shows rainbows in the sunshine. As it's St Pat's Day I added a shamrock stamp in gold.

Lilypad Lacquers are available on Etsy but you really need to keep your eye on their Facebook page. They only open every now and again due to the many orders they receive, but they are so worth the wait!






 above photo under lights
This polish was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...