Friday, March 28, 2014

OPI Over and Over a-Gwen - Gwen Stefani



This polish is the signature polish of Gwen Stefani and with it'a bold red colour it's not surprising. The red is a true red and very similar to the red lips Stefani wears often. This polish had a fabulous formula and applied easily, with quick drying time. I am wearing three thin coats with top coat. Over and Over a-Gwen has a super glossy finish, so the top coat is just for added protection. This polish comes boxed and includes studs, crystals and nail glue. I am using some of the studs in my design and I love the trendy edge they give to a plain creme polish. It is a fabulous true red creme polish, a must have for any Gwen Stefani fan.







This polish was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. I have been admiring this polish since I first started seeing reviews on it. I already have two true creme reds very similar to it that I am pleased with, and didn't need the studs, so I haven't gotten it... yet. I really do like it, tho, so I am thinking it will be mine soon! It looks very good on your nails.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...