Sunday, September 7, 2014

Turquoise skittlette


When this glitter arrived I had to make a polish with it straight away as it is so gorgeous! I just love the colour and teamed it with a creme I'd already made. I stamped a moyou plate and for the first time used a Mundo De Unas polish and I was amazed at just how well it worked. It's the best polish I've used to stamp with. It does have a strong smell but if you can get over that it's brilliant. This stamping polish is number 24.

It's been a crazy week here and I am beyond delighted to say the Doctors got it wrong and my Mum doesn't have cancer. There is something wrong with her spine but it isn't cancer. I know this makes us one of the very very lucky people and my heart goes out to everyone dealing with this horrendous diagnosis. 

Have a fabulous weekend, Tx.



6 comments:

  1. That good to hear about your mum.

    This looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the brand and name of this gorgeous turquoise glitter polish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one I made myself. I'm still researching, trialing, testing and deciding on whether I will make my polishes available for sale BUT due to so many queri es this will be on my list to release first.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous polish! And fantastic news about your Mum ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm delighted to hear the good news about your Mum :) and this is a lovely, joyful manicure! I would also like to know the name of the glitter polish and the blue crème polish as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both were made by me :) As I said above I'm still sometime away from making them available to the public but these would be on top of my list due to their popularity. Keep your eye on my blog as I'll announce any news here :)

      Delete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...