Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sayuri Otherwordly Collection


I have five beautiful new release polishes to share today, these are a part of their new collection, the Otherwordly Collection. They are available now!. Price: $9.95 each. Holos are $10.95 the others are $9.95. Whole collex is $45.95. You can purchase and browse Sayuri polishes on their website, or follow on their Facebook page to read the latest news.

This first polish is Umbra. I am seriously in love with this polish. there is just something about the colour, the flakies and the scattered holo that look so right together. The colour is just gorgeous and  a tad unique to what I have in my collection, it is a dusty burgundy. I may have made up a colour then lol but I'm sure you understand what I mean. Application was a breeze and I am wearing two thin cots with top coat.




This polish Dark Intent has a wow factor. Not only is it a beautiful dark blue but as you move your nails around you will see it shift to a violet colour. I have a weakness for duochromes and a polish like these proves just why I do. The formula is excellent and I am wearing three thin coats with top coat.




Now if you've been wondering why I love the others so much and haven't declared them my favourite this polish Magick Solace is why. As a green lover this polish is a must have. Not only do you have the gorgeous forest green it flashes, olive green, teal and gold at different angles. This polish really won me over and I love it. Again application and formula were excellent and I am wearing three thin coats with top coat.





This deep orange is another unique addition to my collection. The colour is fabulous and with the addition of copper flakies and colour shifting black to blue flakies it is special. It has a holographic finish that lights up in the sun. It's a limited edition polish so grab one soon. I am wearing three coats and top coat




Last but not least is Mystic Souls another holo finish polish in a grey to blue almost stonewash denim colour. The colours you can see peeking through the polish are blue and violet flakies with scattered holo throughout. Another fantastic polish with a great formula.

That's the end of the collection, every polish was a dream to work with as the formula is spot on.


These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...