Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Aussie Nails Monday - Polka Dots


Unfortunately I've had to trim back my nails as by part way through December I had splits start appearing for no reason. I got to Christmas with the help of silk wraps, then I had to trim them back to start again. I know they are longer nubs than a lot of people but I really like some length in mine. At least they grow quickly and hopefuly this time, they will be a little healthier.

Now today's look is from AN Monday theme of polka dots (I'm a day late but better late than never). The purple is Zoya Malia, with Zoya Snow White, Raven and Trixie for the accent colours. I like a good polka dot mani as they are easy and look fab.

Have a happy Tuesday, Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...