Saturday, January 19, 2013

Julie - Zoya Lovely Collection


This is Julie from Zoya's Lovely Collection. Zoya call the fabulous finish unique micro-diamond shimmer  and shimmer it does! It's a gorgeous pastel lilac, and I thought I would have a dupe in my collection but I don't. It is the usual Zoya awesome application and for this look I used three coats but two would have been fine. 
I'm loving this Lovely Collection so far.

I will have a giveaway when I reach 50 google followers so if you're not following yet start following as I'm just 5 away!




Gorgeous shimmer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...