Saturday, November 8, 2014

Powder Perfect present an Indie Extravaganza Volume 2


The second volume of the Indie Extravaganza is releasing this morning the 8th November. The brain child of Jacinta from Powder Perfect this extravaganza will include fifteen polishes in total from Australian Indie brands. Each volume will include five brands with a polish created as their 'signature' polish. This is the second Volume.

This second volume will be on sale on at Powder Perfect website. Each volume of 5 polishes is RRP $50 plus shipping as normal - This Volume will be limited to 20 sets released to the public



The first polish is from Shades of Phoenix and is Triton. I adore the colour of this crelly as it's a gorgeous bright blue - a little bit duller than photos show but still a gorgeous colour. There are blue and white glitter in hexes and triangles. It applied perfectly and I am wearing three thin coats with top coat.




The second offering is from one of my favourites Hollish Nails and is Office Party. This subtle glitter crelly is a grey crelly with just the right amount of bright coloured glitter. I am wearing three thin coats with top coat and the formula was great.




Number three is from Peita's Polish and is named Flying Trapeze. It has a hot pink jelly base with small bright pieces of glitter throughout. It has a shimmer running through out. I am wearing three coats with top coat and I had no problems with the formula.




Number 4 is my favourite - this polish makes my heart sing. From Two Birds Lacquer this is Popcorn. I adore this colour it's so pretty and looks great with my skin tone. To me I love the amount of green that is in the yellow, it's just perfect for summer. In the crelly base is teeny black micro and some larger white hexes. It applied like a breeze and I know I will get a lot of wear from this one.




Last but definitely not least is PrettyPots Polish - Secrets of Her Majesty. I am terribly sorry I didn't get any sun shine shots but the weather and my health have been against me. From the way the holo shows inside I'm sure it's just incredible outside. It's a pretty purple a tad darker than my photos came out. Application was simple with two coats and top coat.




2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...