Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bon Temps Collection - Celestial Cosmetics



The Bons Temp collection has 6 polishes and is a collaboration between Celestial and Color4Nails. It's based on the TV show True Blood and is a collection of 6 polishes that are duochrome/multichrome in a black base with platium silver flakies.

I was excited to see a True Blood collection and this collection does not disapoint, each polish fits the theme really well.

The Bons Temp collection will be released on the 8th November, visit Celestial on Saturday to snap yours up. I have 5 polishes to share with you today.



Death is not the End - this polish is stunning! It has a strong shift from blue to purple with red undertones. The formula was excellent and I adore the colours in this polish. I am wearing 3 thin coats and top coat.




Sparks Fly Out - I'm in love! This is my absolute favourite from this collection as the colours are just gorgeous. Sparks Fly Out is a Purple - navy - green duo/multichrome and as you can see from the photos the shift is so pretty. I am wearing 3 thin coats with top coats.




Release Me - the colours are so pretty who doesn't love a duo/multichrome that includes aqua? The shift in Release me is from aqua - green - gold. Again a breeze to apply and I am wearing 3 thin coats with top coat.





The First Taste - wow the base colour is just so gorgeous! The First Taste has a colour shift from red - purple - blue. The shift was a little camera shy but I managed to catch it at the top of my nails near the cuticles. A truly elegant polish, I love it. I am again wearing 3 thin coats with top coat.





Night on the Sun - sigh green be-still my heart. Night on the Sun has a colour shift from yellow - blue - purple - green. This shift was really camera shy and didn't want to show no matter what I tried. You can see some of the yellow shift at least. The formula was again super easy to use, and I am wearing three thin coats.



I really love this collection as it's not something I have in my polish stash. The platinum sliver flakes really lift the darker colours and the colour shifts are pretty and fun. The formula on all of the polishes was excellent and super easy to apply. The Bons Temp collection is a fabulous collaboration collection sure to delight the True Blood fan.

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...